
A view from the skytrain.

Here a boy is washing his laundry in one of the canals that comprise a waterway system throughout the Bangkok.

This is a back corner of a market within the city, I suppose this is what they do with all their rubbish and unwanted things. I happened upon this area when I took a wrong turn.

This is the back of one resturant, ie...the kitchen/dish room. It's simply an alley way near the markets edge.
The Chao Phraya River.



This was out in the middle of the street near an open-air market.

Wat Ratchabophit.


This is what the average scene is for eating. Street vendors set up little tables on streets for people to take a break between going places to have a nice bite to eat on the cheap.

Just walking through the streets in Bangkok.


A pond at Dusit Zoo (Khao Din), with the Phra Thi Nang Viam Mek Mansion in the background.
Visiting Phra Thi Nang Viam Mek Mansion in the background. This is where many of the Kingdom of Thailand's treasured gold and teak decorations are put on display.

No comments:
Post a Comment